Command & Strategy
In a new format and a new box, loaded from the French magazine Vae Victis. How about:
- A complete wargame. Or two-for the price of one, actually. With die-counters. Ready to play. Read more about this below.
- Historical articels to go with said games. Long, serious stuff. Just the way you like it.
- The last installment of UGGs Pearl Harbour. A monster game in the Empire of Apokalypse series, that has been published step by step in Command and Strategy.
- Lots of stuff about your other favorite games. ASL and Wings of War suit you? Come over here...
- And of cause there are reviews and some silly stuff.
So what are you waiting fore?
Blitzkrieg 40 is an exiting medium complexity tactical level game system for two players. 1940 saw the Germans overrun France despite often being hammered in tactical battle. As Blitzkrieg 1940 will show both the battles of Hannut and Stonne were close run things. Now replay those hard fought battles on company level scale.
Blitzkrieg 1940 has two scenarios:
Hannut - The Shock of Tanks
Stonne - The Battle for Sedan
[an error occurred while processing this directive]